PaperPads makes physical keypads for radiological imaging reviewing and reporting a thing of the past. Our new multifaceted tablet revolutionizes the market by converting all existing physical keypad options onto one digital platform solution. In addition to offering standardization, we also provide individualized and customized digital designs for each user so you'll no longer need to invest in different physical keypads that work for specific systems. This unique customization is built with the clinicians' needs in mind. This ergonomic tablet is an invaluable tool for Radiology and Breast Imaging Departments. Our workflow manager helps you effortlessly access any keypad solution in no time – making your job easier in the process. For the first time ever, keypads for viewing images, creating custom reports, and shortcut keys for dedicated viewers are available on the same device. Instead of investing in multiple physical keypads, you can now digitally access every one of them from a single tablet. PaperPads provides you with all keypad designs together in one unique solution. Please request a demo so you can experience our Concierge Radiology Workflow Manager.
Designed for Doctors
Finalize reports in a few clicks
Work Faster, Smarter, & Simpler
No more bouncing back and forth between keypads. This multi-purpose tablet replaces them all.
- Add new customized keypads.
- Easily access pre-built keypads, which are compatible with different vendors’ software.
- Complete all of your work in one place.
This keypad lets you look at and zoom in on images.
- Effortlessly move between 2D and 3D views.
- Discover popular functions with the click of a button.
- Scroll through images.
- Use shortcut keys for dedicated viewers.
- Try our keypad with buttons that trigger functions across different applications or keypads.
Tailor your keypad to fit your needs. Any changes you make are saved under your User ID and are available on every PaperPads device upon login.
- Screen luminosity
- Day and night mode
- Button size, text, color, and location.
- Display: 10.1” touchscreen, HD 1900 x 1200 resolution, 10-point multi-touch functionality
- Ports: Dual-purpose USB ports to connect to a computer and charge your tablet.
- Cover: Tough casing to protect your tablet from drops up to 3.9 ft high.
- Waterproof: IP65 standard waterproof
PaperPads are changing how doctors’ work. They increase efficiency, streamline workflows, and help organize workspaces. These small changes have a big impact on your day-to-day. You’ll have more time to devote to your patients and take care of challenging diagnostics.